cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrades

liamtom1989
Fledgling

Says I can upgrade but won't go through. Obviously there's a high one off fee. When's the earliest or best time to upgrade? It's a sim only on 12 months 

• 5G
Best solution
Best solution
sc1999
Local celebrity

Even if you are eligible for an upgrade it may not go through because there is an outstanding amount on the account or the charges exceed your credit limit. If you need more data then give customer services a call and they may be able to upgrade you without charges.

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

It's three's way of getting you to commit early. I wait until 2 weeks to go and check what deals other networks have and what 3 is offering new customers. Then call 333 and see what deal you can get. I can never see the point of upgrading early unless the deal is staggeringly good and they don't what money to terminate the old deal.

liamtom1989
Fledgling

Ah I see... I've tried to upgrade with 11 months to go on my sim only but doesn't go through. 

Best solution
sc1999
Local celebrity

Even if you are eligible for an upgrade it may not go through because there is an outstanding amount on the account or the charges exceed your credit limit. If you need more data then give customer services a call and they may be able to upgrade you without charges.