cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

51020 NOT WORKING FOR TEXTS - NEED IT FOR THREE PRE SALE

SallyCinnamon
Fledgling

I've been onto customers services for hours and hours and still unable to text 51020 so I can recieve pre sale text alerts - couldnt be more frustrated.  Does anyone have any more ideas? 

Things I have tried: 

- turning hand set on and off

- totally removing spending cap

- reset network

- rang multiple short numbers to add code/mmi - advised to do so by three but didnt work! 

- tested with other regular numbers and can text fine. 

The tickets go on sale at 9am tomorrow, Three mobile are saying 14 days to respond to a complaint.  Stuck between and rock and a hard place, been a loyal customer for over 15 years and never wanted to leave as much I do right now. 

helpppp!

2 REPLIES 2
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi SallyCinnamon,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into issues registering for a pre-sale. Are you referring to this promotion: https://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/6byw2w?brand=ie_3arenapresale

It looks like there may be some crossed wires with a promotion from our colleagues over in Three Ireland. Can you let us know where you saw info referring you to text to 51020, as this looks like a Irish shortcode, not a UK one?

Usually you would register for pre-sales on the Three+ app rather than by text, but if you can give us a little bit more info about the promotion, and any links to where you found the info, we'll be happy to help clear this one up.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi SallyCinnamon,

If you check your Three+ app, then go to all rewards, the Luke Combs pre-sale codes are available there now. As I mentioned yesterday Three Ireland are also running similar pre-sales with the 51020 text code, sorry if this caused any confusion.

Hope this helps,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.