cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem cancelling add ons

natq
Fledgling

Hello, I need help cancelling an add on. There is no option to do so through the App. I've seen that this is a recurring problem from these chats. I tried to do it last month and got charged, it will renew tomorrow again and I have no control over it. Can you cancel it? Thank you

E2D67544-6D0F-417D-9AC8-8EEDC9DB7CF7.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2
LeeT
Employee
Employee

Hi @natq,

Hope you're well! I can't see the attached picture so bear with me if I repeat anything you have already tried.

You can contact Live Chat via Threes website and they will be able to remove it, keep in mind it will stay active until end of billing period.

You can also login to the My3 website and can remove the Add-on within there, unfortunately not yet available via the Three app.

Other than that, pop in to your local Three store and we can happily assist where needed 🙂

Thanks,

Lee - Retail

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey natq,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you've ran into this issue right when your allowances were due to refresh. We've reported this to our colleagues on the My3 side of things and hope to have the overall issue sorted out soon.

In the meantime though, I'll send you a PM so that we can get you some help with this.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.