cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABHORRENT customer service trying to port in.

ovcovc

I am IN SHOCK at how poor the experience I am having so far. I just signed up for THREE and trying to port in a number from Giffgaff.

Firstly Friday and Saaturday the site was basicaally down, nothing was loading.

Late on Sunday night, right after MIdnight, I managed to finally get to the switch request form and fill it out. Provided a PAC and everything.

But since nothing in this company works, it kept giving me errors. Yet I finally received a text message that says, my transfer has been arranged, thank you for providing PAC, all that. Confirms both numbers and that the swicth will be today 15/10.

Come today, OF COURSE no switch. That doesnt even surprise me to be honest.

What surprises me is the APPALING way I am being treated by customer service when trying to investigate this.

Some illiterate chat rep telling me that I never had any transfer request and if I want transfer I need to fill out the form.

But I already have filled it out a 0:26 on Monday! I got the text message confirmation! Why doesnt Three have the basic courtesy to acklowledge that, to confirm that it was their screw up, and to apologize? Maybe promise to do better again, and to manually place the switch order for me?

I told the guy that I need to ensure he speaks enough English to understand that I already filled out the form and receive the text message (which I pasted TWICE into chat to make the point). 

He did not seem to understand that.

I then said I want to complain about the service I am receiving and I wish to speak to complaints team or a supervisor, becauser this is unacceptable.

You know what the chat rep did then?

HUNG UP.

I opened the chat again and stated to the robot that I want to submit a complaint, to which the robot cheerfully said that I need to connect to a live representative - same guy, I presume - and go through verification of identity again.

And no, it is not difficult for me to fill out the form again, buit since I already had a confirmation last time and nothing happened, would it not be appropriate if someone at the company acknowledged this and helped me manually? Lest the same thing happens again?

I have literally not been the customer a week yet, and you do EVERYTHING to make sure people just walk away. 

AAAAAAAAAARRRGH. Almost no amount of good deals - which they are -- makes this worth it. 

0 REPLIES 0