cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account in credit

Lulu5354
Fledgling

Having set 3 home broadband up with a zte m386d router and paying the required direct debit for the last 10 months with no issues . I found that marchs payment wasn’t taken . Looking at my account found it to be £-84 in CREDIT ! Got on the case with 3 as to why but they came up with no answers . Now I find aprils payment wasn’t taken either and my account is now £-121 in CREDIT . And still no explanation as to why . Case notes suggested I had been charged wrongly for roaming in EGYPT !!!!! A place I have never been within a 1000 miles of . Confused and bewildered 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Regrettably as much as we’d like to help this is a customer forum with no access to your account. If it were me I’d take my confusion and bewilderment (both understandable emotions) and lodge a complaint via the Three homepage. That way you’re chasing them to sort it rather than them chasing you.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lulu5354,

I'm sorry to hear about this situation. I'm limited in the advice I can give from our public posts on the community, as I can't access your account from here. It's certainly a very strange circumstance you've described. I'm not sure how roaming in Egypt could possibly factor into this, especially if as you've said, the router hasn't been there!

I'm sure there must have been some sort of error around 2-3 months back, were you perhaps in contact with us for any other reason in February or March, and your monthly rate was altered into a negative by accident or unintended consequence? 

Thanks for flagging this up regardless, I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues who can take a closer look into what's been happening, and get this corrected for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.