cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account issues after taking phone number from a different network

loloho85
Fledgling

Recently re-joined three and took my number back with me that was previously on three. Since the number ported over I can't access my account at all. Numerous attempts to contact three and get help with zero resolution. The issue seems to be since the number came over it's associating the account with my old account i had years ago and now recognises my log in email as the old one, not even the one i registered the new sim with. No one at three seems to recognise this issue and keeps asking me to reset my password which i cant even do. Im taking steps to leave three potentially already as its just infuriating me. Anyone esle had this issue with taking their number over to three?

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

This is one for the moderators as it seems to be the only way to get it resolved until 3 sort out the bug in the registration system that does not cater for phone numbers returning to 3.

loloho85
Fledgling

Thats interesting what you said about a bug about numbers returning to three, seems like exactly whats happening to me. Just got off the phone with a pretty rude guy who got me to try to log in yet again, again with no luck. They are looking into in yet again but still not holding out much hope. Their different departments really don't seem to communicate with each other at all. The only person who actually listen to my explanation of whats going on and understood the problem was someone on the online chat team called Savio. They were really helpful but couldn't do too much within their department.

sc1999
Local celebrity

I used to work in software testing and I lost count of the number of times when the obvious was missed in the development stage.