cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Mobile Broadband device to my account

toxicJub
Fledgling

Basically, at the start when i brought my sim for my phone, i also got a samsung tablet and that came with a 2gb mobile broadband plan. I've never been able to see the bill for that, my account only shows my sim for my phone.

How do I add the mobile broadband sim to my account because when I try and register for a separate account using the mobile broadband sim number it says my email's already been used and I cant use a different one.

4 REPLIES 4
sc1999
Local celebrity

You will have to use a different email address. Some bright spark thought it would be a great idea to use the email address as the unique account identifier. They forgot that there was already a convenient number that they could use, the phone number. It's easy enough to get a spare address from Gmail or outlook.

UnhappyCustomer
Regular

Even easier, cancel the second data plan. That's what I did. A PAYG will work just as well.

MavrettP
Fledgling

Yeahp.... I manage my number, and a sons number..... Used to be able to manage his number - as both numbers were uder one account...mine.... NOW I CANT.

Time to leave THREE...

Paul

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @MavrettP,

Ah, I'm sorry to hear you've been unable to manage both accounts.

We can link both your son and your own accounts under one email address which will allow you to view both on the My3 app or online.

Just pop through for a chat with our Customer Service teams and they'll be able to action this.

Thanks,
Kate

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here