Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

PAYG underground wifi

Hi,I just got my new 3 SIM, I don't have any plan on it right now and its PAYG. I'm wondering if I am able to access the underground wifi now that I created a three account. Can someone confirm this? Thank you.

Gstar42 by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pawandeep kaur

i take sim 3 on 28 nov and that tym they saif half proce and now the one month bill is 60.90 and 12.90 why .i will stop this services 

paw-kaur by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Go Roam Scam

I got three for +5 years, chose it specifically for the roaming advantages. My latest contract renewal was on June 2021 and when I did so I was told the Go Roam conditions were as per usual, I have an unlimited contract = 12GB in data abroad.In prepa...

lb19 by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Mobile broadband

I upgraded my Three mobile broadband on 8th December 2022 and a new router was sent to me the next day. I was told by a customer service operator that my contract had run out in October and I renewed it on the 8th when I upgraded. From the moment my ...

Tinacee by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What tech did Santa leave under your tree?

Okay the snow is deep and crisp and even, well it must be somewhere, so what tech did Santa leave under your tree?I only ask because, I hang a string of humbugs in the window and I  had the chimney removed during renovations, so Santa's does not call...

sc1999 by Local celebrity
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Late payments

Hi can anyone help me please ? so long story short I had an accident which resulted in broken bones,now three have been amazing with helping me delay my bill,but ive not paid the last 3 months plus 3 pay the bill is now £335 and is due. The next bill...

Woo Hoo, I've used the 3+ app!

At long last I have succeeded in using an offer from the 3+ app. For me the choice is limited to Cafe Nero as none of the other offers are less than an hour's drive..I tried 2 weeks ago to use the Cafe Nero offer but, having set it up at home, it and...

sc1999 by Local celebrity
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors