Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

PAC problems

Hi I recently took out a new contract with Three but via a third party supplier. Unfortunately they put it through as a new contract rather than as an upgrade which means my existing number wasn’t transferred. I was told to obtain a PAC code then to ...

Sandyb by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Retaining previous number

Hi, I just got this sim and I intended to keep my previous number, I was told to call customer service but I couldn’t get through. I have my PAC number already. Thanks

Jummy by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blacklisting on CEIR

Hi There, I have been trying to get my phone blacklisted with CEIR on a shared data base for a week now. I have tried contacting your customer service through phone calls and through online chat and nobody seems to be able to help me with this.Please...

Contract Not Cancelled

Hi,I have several contracts with Three and spend around £200.00 per month.One contract was due to end on the 6th of September 2023 and I received an email on the 16 August advising me of the available options. As this was for a line and device no lon...

Shimitu by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Registered email address

Hi, I have just bought and registered 2 payg sims for my children. When I registered I had to use different email addresses but I'd like to be able to manage both sims from the same account/email address. I have done an online chat but the agent said...

Womble by Fledgling
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Double payment

Hi,I placed an order for the Galaxy tab s9 ultra. However when I went to pay the £70 upfront cost the order failed. £70 was reserved in my account and then taken a couple of days later.I called three support and they said the funds would be returned ...

How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors