cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional billing nightmare

LORSIE13
Fledgling

This is so frustrating. Called three from Canada to be told go roam doesn’t work there and to use daily data passport. Which I did. Come home to a bill which includes a 14 day go roam pass a 3 day go roam pass and one of the days I used a data passport I’ve been billed twice.

encouraged by them to use live chat. It takes so long I’ve now been cut off FIVE times. Made a complaint and no response. Why can’t this be rectified much more simply and certainly with less stress? 😩

Best solution
Best solution
Avondale
Rising star

@LORSIE13 

As @JonathanB has not come to your rescue, I wonder whether @JohnD might be able to help ? 

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
Avondale
Rising star

@LORSIE13 

Hopefully @JonathanB will be able to facilitate a resolution ? 

LORSIE13
Fledgling

I will accept any help! I am so frustrated. They have just taken a fortune out of my bank account. It is so unfair. I have complained to THREE twice but no response.

Best solution
Avondale
Rising star

@LORSIE13 

As @JonathanB has not come to your rescue, I wonder whether @JohnD might be able to help ? 

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @LORSIE13 

That's not ideal! Totally appreciate the frustration here. I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
John