cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else had their account emptied by Three overnight?

AndyA55
Fledgling

On Thursday, I topped up with a 12GB add-on. I also had over £19 credit. This morning I was awoken by a text saying that there was a problem with a top-up for £0. Ringing 333 told me that I had zero balance.

With no allowance and no data there was no way to access my account. The app just showed garbage. The browser told me that I needed to re-register. Attempting to do so just gave a blank screen.

This morning I drove to a place where I can get WiFi. I went through the tedious re-registration process - it took me three attempts to guess which of the coloured scrawls were "entertainment venues". Then, having failed to locate anywhere with a Status page, or any way to contact a human, I tried to top up. Error 404 is NOT an acceptable response to the use of my debit card.

4 REPLIES 4
Avondale
Rising star

@AndyA55 

You could try a £5 top-up using a top-up voucher purchased from a shop. 

I think that you need to persevere with customer services on 333. You will appreciate that this is a customer to customer forum and that we cannot access folks' accounts.   

Cloudyhill
Active

Yes I have the exact same situation too, and I still can’t get any help so far yet. Have you resolved this issue yourself?

Avondale
Rising star

@JonathanB 

Any thoughts on the issues outlined by @AndyA55 and by @Cloudyhill ?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AndyA55,

I'm really sorry to hear of your experience. We're looking into any examples of this issue for customers that received our recent system update. Hopefully your credit has been restored in the meantime, but just in case it's not I'm sending PMs to all community customers reporting this issue to put you in touch with a team that will collect some info and make sure this is sorted out.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.