cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful customer service, bunch of scammers

Kirsty24
Fledgling

In January 2023 I upgraded my phone and chose to get it delivered to my home. When the delivery arrived there was 2 phones instead of one. I contacted three and made them aware of the mistake and they sent me a bag to send it back in. I sent the phone back at the beginning of February. In March i received a letter to say the phone hadn’t been returned so I phoned three up and provided them with the tracking number and it was confirmed they had received the phone. Since March I have had over 10 emails to tell me I need to return this phone (I have had 3 this week alone) and I have phoned up a further 6 times to provide the tracking number and every single time three has confirmed they have received the phone. It just won’t stop I have spoken to managers and no one seems to know what they are doing. I need someone to sort this out for me or my next phone call will be to the police and the newspapers because this must be some sort of scam to try and get me to pay money for a phone I returned. I will most definitely be cancelling my contract when the term is up absolute joke of a company. 

2 REPLIES 2
Avondale
Rising star

@Kirsty24 

It looks like something that @JonathanB needs to take up on your behalf. 

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Kirsty24 

That's really disappointing to hear! Totally understand how frustrating this will be. I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
John