cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i change my e-mail?

Gabriela
Fledgling

Hello! I made a mistake  with email address when creating account, can I change it? My email that is **********@gmail.com   Have a nice day!!

10 REPLIES 10
Geluk
Key player

Never post your e mail address in a public forum; use CHAT instead.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, you can change it via the 3 app . Log in and click on the icon top right, click on your email/phone number and there is a tiny "edit" under your email address. Click on edit and make the changes.

Go to Log in to My3 (three.co.uk) and login. Click on My Account and change your email is in the third column.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Gabriela,

Welcome to the Three Community. 

Did you mean your community account, or your Three account? If it's your community account you're referring to, click on your avatar in the top right of any community page, then "settings". There's a tab to update your email on that page.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

EmilianAndrei
Fledgling

I forgot the password and the email address how I can login again in my 3 app?

sc1999
Local celebrity

With difficulty. Call 333 and they may be able to reset your details.

Krishna
Fledgling

I change my email 

Marcos
Fledgling

The same problem I made a mistake how can I change my email add

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Marcos,

If it's your community account email you need to update, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Settings", there's a tab for email on that page.

If your Three account email is incorrect, and you're unable to access My3 to correct this as a result, then it's best to contact customer services.

Hope this helps, let me know if you're still running into issues with this.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Edgar
Fledgling

Heloo! Change email