cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to Three+ any more

SGN
Regular

I used to be on Three PAYG and switched to Three Pay Monthly while keeping my phone number. While I was on PAYG I could log in to Three+ and could also log in a short while after the switch to Pay Monthly, but now it won't let me. In the Three+ app, I reset my password and then I notice at the bottom of the screen it says 'Unauthorized: INVALID_NUMBER'. I then try to log in using my phone number and new password but then I get a message stating "Please try again later. Sorry, you've tried to log in with the wrong details too many times. Please try again in XX:XX minutes." I've tried resetting my password a few times, but this happens every time.

Best solution
Best solution
SGN
Regular

Three customer support has now fixed the issue for me.

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SGN,

From the perspective of our systems. Moving between PAYG and Pay Monthly closes your old account and opens a new one, even if you're keeping an existing number with us. Do you also get an error if you try to re-register for Three+?

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

SGN
Regular

Hi @JonathanB 

Yes, if I try to re-register with Three+ it says, "Sorry, you're not able to register with Three+".

Best solution
SGN
Regular

Three customer support has now fixed the issue for me.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SGN,

Sorry I didn't get a chance to follow this up on Friday but glad to hear it's all sorted now.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.