cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Ah1706
Fledgling

HI I AM WITHIN 30 DAY COOLING OFF PERIOD, BUT I HAVE CALLED THEM EVERY DAY THIS WEEK AND THEY SAY SYSTEM OUTAGE, HOW CAN I CANCEL THE CONTRACT??? I HAVE CALL RECORDINGS FOR ALL OF THEM JUST TO PROVE IT IF NEEDED

2 REPLIES 2
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ah1706,

I've edited the subject of your post to remove the personal information shared, and keep your data safe. Please avoid posting account details on the community, as this is a public forum.

I'm sorry to hear firstly that you're looking to cancel, and also that there's been issues with this request being carried out. If you'd like to discuss the reason you're looking to cancel here, we'd be happy to pass on any feedback or give advice.

I'll send you a private message to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help with cancelling the account too if that's what you'd like to do next.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Geluk
Key player

Bad form to post using all CAPITALS: known as shouting,,and harder for people to read.