cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Topup

KieranFe
Regular

I am a 'Pay as you go' customer. I normally top up monthly using my debit card by calling 333… Simple...

But today there seems to be an issue? I get as far as using my registered card, and the automated voice says there is a problem and try later… I tried downloading the app (which has historically never worked for me) and no joy… i tried online and no joy… I tried calling 3, but that just takes me back to the options i would get by calling 333..

I've been trying all morning, and I think this is my only avenue of raising an issue… albeit very publicly… Is there an issue today 3?

I really need to make some calls…..

Best solution
Best solution
KieranFe
Regular

I was finally able to top-up via a 'Live Chat' with 3... if anyone else is having the same issue, thats a temporary solution

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
KieranFe
Regular

To follow up... I finally go to have a 'live chat' with 3 and was told:

Apologies as there is some issue with the pay as you go top up and payment system due to which I am unable to reset the top up details for the number or generate a payment link for the mobile number

I would request you to give us 24 hours to get the payment issues fixed

Seems to be a bigger issue, yet not mention of it. 

KieranFe
Regular

A day later I'm still not able to add any credit... either via the app or by calling 333 and going through the usual process...?

am i the only one with this issue? how do you speak to a person on 3?

Best solution
KieranFe
Regular

I was finally able to top-up via a 'Live Chat' with 3... if anyone else is having the same issue, thats a temporary solution