cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register for three+ despite being a customer

Max2208
Fledgling

Hello,

I have recently came over to three bringing my phone number from EE. I have registered fine for the three app but I am unable to register from three+ I always get an error message that I am not able to register for three+ as only payg or pay monthly sim can. I am a payg customer so can’t understand why. I have used digital chat 3 times and been into store and no one can help me. I am so annoyed about this I feel like leaving already. Can anyone help? 

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Maestro

Why can’t I log in  or access my rewards?

You need to have an active Three account to access your rewards. 

But please note that you can't use your My3 log in details for Three+. You’ll need to register for a new Three+ account by entering your phone number and then choosing a new unique password.

If you’re on Pay As You Go, you must top up at least £10 every 90 days to access rewards. If you’ve just topped up, you’ll be able to access Three+ in 24 hours.

If you still can’t access Three+, then please get in touch and we’ll look into this for you.

Max2208
Fledgling

I have an active account so I can’t see why I wouldn’t be able to register for rewards.
my account was registered over a week ago and I still can’t access 3+. I have seen other people have had similar issues when porting an original 3 number back but so far no solution to my problem. Whenever I contact the helpdesk I’m getting fobbed off that it will work in 24 hours but this just isn’t happening.