cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view my Kids accounts

SF9
Fledgling

Please can someone help. I have seen some threads on here previously about parents who signed up as their children's account holder under their email address and now cannot access their account details through the 3 App. Every time I put one of my kids telephone numbers in to look at their account, it will NOT let me register a new account like suggested by previous posts after the App upgrade (it never let me look at these before this update and numerous visits and calls previously to 3 have been useless) and just takes me back to my account. I cannot access either of my kids accounts and after a holiday, one of them has been texted to say they have spent over £70 on their account, but I cant get into the account to see their details or even when their contract expires etc.

Cannot get a connection with the live chat, the shops are not interested and point you back to the App as they only seem interested in selling you a new phone and the 333 number just takes you round and round without an option that allows you to actually talk to someone and sort it out. All 4 of us in the family have 3 contracts and I am ready to just go to another provider, its ridiculous. 

How can I view their accounts. Please help 3

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

Email addresses can now only be registered to one account. If the email address is being used for someone else's account, and you'd like to manage your own account using that email address, you would need to unregister it from the other persons account. 

If you are the account holder for all of the accounts in question, you can request to have your accounts merged into one account, and a single email address can be used to manage them. If you'd like to do that, you can request that the Support Team do it. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.