cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges without a bill… Transparency issue!

Honey
Fledgling

I'm writing to shed light on a concerning experience I recently had with Company Three's billing practices. During a recent trip abroad, I was shocked to discover a £75 charge on my bank statement from Three, seemingly for usage during that period. However, here's where the situation takes an unfair turn: I received no bill, and there was no record of this usage on my online account or their mobile app.

This lack of transparency is deeply troubling. As a consumer, I believe in fair and transparent billing practices. It's unacceptable to be charged for services without any corresponding billing information or documentation. This ordeal has left me feeling frustrated and unfairly treated.

I believe it's crucial to bring attention to such issues within Three users. Transparency and accountability are essential for building trust between companies and their customers. By sharing my experience, I hope to encourage discussions around fair billing practices and empower others to speak up if they encounter similar situations.

I urge Three to investigate this matter promptly and provide me with a comprehensive explanation for the charges incurred. Additionally, appropriate reimbursement for any unauthorized charges is essential to rectify this situation.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Regrettably after your long and detailed message you’ve not reached customer service. This is a public discussion forum where we are all mostly customers like yourself. You’ll need to contact c/s on 333.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Honey,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. if you have a Pay Monthly account with Three, then you should be able to access your My3 account on our website, or the Three App. You should be able to access up to 12 months of previous bills there. When you download these as a PDF there'll be full itemisation of any usage.

Can you let me know a little bit more about what's been happening when you've tried to access the information on your account. Are you having difficulties in accessing your account in general, or viewing your bills?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Honey
Fledgling

Thank you for your responses. Basically, I've noticed a charge of £78.24 deducted from my bank account in April, which came as a surprise since I usually pay Three around £26-27 monthlyI've attempted to check my usage records on both the Three app and the website. However, I found that the March bill is missing, and there are no details available about the charge.

I am deeply frustrated about this lack of transparency. As a long-term consumer, it's difficult to accept unusual transaction without any corresponding billing information or documentation. You can find evidence in the link below.

Mod note: Link removed

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Honey,

Thanks for the extra info. Please refrain from sharing links to 3rd party file sharing sites on the Three Community. There's always the risk of exposing personal/private data when doing so.

Happy to help though, thanks for clearing up that the bill seems to be missing from your account. I'm sure we can raise this issue with our service desks if a particular bill isn't showing on your account. And if we move the conversation to a secure platform I'm sure my colleagues can help you obtain a bill copy, and investigate the charges for you if they still don't seem right.

I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some more help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.