Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid wice £70 out of pocket no calls or internet

Nikgr
Fledgling
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m sorry but today isn’t my day for reading blank messages. Could you please give us a tinsey winsey bit more info. 🤷‍♂️

Nikgr
Fledgling

Paid twice account should be credited 0 in my account. Had to ask bank for a refund no info apparently I will get a within 72 hrs! I m thinking going to EE or Vodafone 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you not spoken to customer service? Seems you’ve paid a second time without sorting out the first apparent failure.

Nikgr
Fledgling

I just did as there is a massive delay to come back to a problem . I thought it was an issue with the network but no and second payment went through no response, no credit, no internet! Imagine 100 like this a day pure profit! 7k a day 🤣

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m sorry but something doesn’t add up here. When I was a payg customer with Three around a year ago if I had added credit to my account and for some reason it didn’t register or whatever,I would have been shouting from the rooftops from minute 1 of day 1. I certainly wouldn’t be adding more credit and chasing my tail as you purport to have done. I don’t believe this issue is endemic and as you say your bank is in the process of refunding you then the matter should be considered closed.

Nikgr
Fledgling

2 transactions on the same day was despert! The first one said problem with network so I made a second one to get my internet working some people 🤣

Nikgr
Fledgling

Why you don’t answer a call sort some other poor soul out 🤣 

The real problem is they are using an app that makes transactions taking money from accounts and then can’t track what happened never mind the 2 transactions do mind the transaction can’t be found.. bank is sorting both out 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well as I’ve said you’re getting your money back so all good.

Nikgr
Fledgling

Not from Three