cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints about Three service in Broadway store (Bradford, UK)

JenYank
Regular

I am a new customer. I signed up for a plan on Thursday 3rd November 2022 (last Thursday). Today is Tuesday. My SIM does not have 1 week.

Since the last Saturday (5th November 2022), I want to cancel the application. In the store, they said they cannot cancel my application. They asked me to call the customer centre and they will cancel it. 

I called customer service yesterday (Monday 7th November 2022). They said they cannot cancel my application. I need to go to the store.

I was in the store today (Tuesday 8th November 2022). They asked me again to call customer service. I called customer service while I was in the store. 

No one was able to cancel my application.

My SIM does not have 1 week and I don't have the right to cancel it if finally, it is not suitable for me!!!!!!!!!

I am not happy! That's not normal!

My SIM does not have 1 week yet.

Jenna

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JenYank,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been back and forth between the store and customer services this past week. I'll do my best to help.

Agreements made in store don't have a return period as the agreement is signed in person with you having an opportunity to review the terms before you sign. Can you let me know the reason that you've changed your mind, or why you think the service isn't fit for purpose? If you can confirm this, I'll be able to look into the best way to resolve this dispute.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.