cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints about Three service in Broadway store (Bradford, UK)

JenYank
Regular

I am a new customer. I signed up for a plan on Thursday 3rd November 2022 (last Thursday). Today is Tuesday. My SIM does not have 1 week.

Since the last Saturday (5th November 2022), I want to cancel the application. In the store, they said they cannot cancel my application. They asked me to call the customer centre and they will cancel it. 

I called customer service yesterday (Monday 7th November 2022). They said they cannot cancel my application. I need to go to the store.

I was in the store today (Tuesday 8th November 2022). They asked me again to call customer service. I called customer service while I was in the store. 

No one was able to cancel my application.

My SIM did not have 1 week and I don't have the right to cancel it if finally, it is not suitable for me!!!!!!!!!

I am not happy! That's not normal!

My SIM does not have 1 week yet.

Jenna

Best solution
Best solution
JenYank
Regular

@PeteG wrote:

Hey there, Jenna. 

I'm sorry you're having difficulty getting this sorted out. 

It's difficult to determine what the reasons may be that the team haven't been able to help get that sorted out as we wouldn't be able to view your account details from here. 

I'll send you a PM with some details so that you can speak to a member of the team who can look into this for you. 

Pete. 

View solution in conversation

5 REPLIES 5
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey there, Jenna. 

It's difficult to determine what the reasons may be that the team haven't been able to help get that sorted out as we wouldn't be able to view your account details from here. 

I'll send you a PM with some details so that you can speak to a member of the team who can look into this for you. 

Pete. 

Best solution
JenYank
Regular

@PeteG wrote:

Hey there, Jenna. 

Pete. 

JenYank
Regular

Hello!!!

What about me?

Thank you.

Kind regards

Jenna

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hi @JenYank 

Did you see the private message that PeteG sent to you? If not, you can view your private messages by clicking your avatar in the top right corner and then 'Messages'. If you follow the steps Pete's advised, we should be able to look into this further for you.

Otherwise, let us know a bit more about how we can help and we'll do all we can to assist you.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

JenYank
Regular

Hello!

Thank you.

I didn't know that.

I will do it.

Kind regards

Jenna