cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complimentary Motorola Moto G04

aidyraff
Fledgling

I received a text message from Three offering the following: 

"As a valued customer, we want to ensure you stay connected once our 3G network shuts down in your area from September 2024. You can request a complimentary Motorola Moto G04 by completing our online form by 16.08.24 - 3.uk/ag93d1. Once you receive your phone, just pop in your existing SIM. You'll continue to pay your usual monthly charge, there are no changes to your plan or terms. Any questions, contact us on 0800 033 8031."

The link in that message takes me to the actual Three website with a valid security certificate. 

Is the offer genuine?

Best solution
Best solution
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello there. 

Yes, there have been emails sent out to impacted customers so that they can get onto a 4G device before the 3G services go away. 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

12 REPLIES 12
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ezra2k1,

I'm sorry to hear it was a frustrating and difficult journey, but glad to hear it was sorted in the end. Let us know how you get on with the new phone when it arrives!

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Sam123
Fledgling

When are 3 sending the phone out? I already filled out the online form if you check terms section it says early September? or has it been pushed back?

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

That's not information we'd have access to here. You would need to check in with the Support Team for information on orders or deliveries. 

I'm not aware of their being any delays. 

Pete.