Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Roaming charges

I turned off roaming before travelling to Greece. However Three keeps charging me every day the 2£ roaming fee. How can I stop that? I am not using my Three card here in Greece. 

Dopdor by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ringback tone as in the UK

Could you please let me know how to change or activate a UK-sounding ringback tone whilst I am abroad? I really don't think there should be a difference, but there is ( one is longer and softer and the other (UK) is shorter and harsher). It is the mo...

monthly contract cancellation

Hello, I am permanently leaving the UK at the end of the year.I was on a 2 year contract that ended earlier this month. I called customer services asking to have my SIM turned into PAYG, so I can just pay for the data/text I need while I establish my...

Millie by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New contract

Started a new contract with new phone and should have been delivered two weeks ago but dpd lost it and three sent another one out which arrived today but the SIM card that arrived with the phone is a different number than is down on my contract and l...

Timpo82 by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roaming

pls guide me to activate txt msgs and incoming call facility to my number 07*********. Currently im on contract of £16 / month. Thankyou

Confirmation

Can you please confirm there will be NO charge for ending contract as agreed by telephone conversation with Rashi 6:30 UK 7th December and also Ashraf approx 4pm 10th december. Also can you text me outstanding charges. I all ready have PAC number jus...

Pc46 by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Sim

Hello,The phone that i use for backup seems to have it's phone number deactivated (and possibly deleted?) I'm unable to ring the number anymore. This device was used for 2 factor authentication to get into some accounts. I've read you need to top up ...

Jam12345 by Fledgling
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors