dmason197
Fledgling

Please sort out the weak and fluctuating network coverage in PO8 9UF

Kind regards 

Dean

8 REPLIES 8
sc1999
Local celebrity

I received a text message from 3 telling me that they were going to be working on my local tower and it may take a week. That was 3 weeks ago and I keep getting we are working on the tower messages and I hope they get it sorted soon. My upload speed is less than 1 meg and my download speed is wallowing at around 15 to 20 rather than the 40 to 60 I used to get.

DanC
Employee
Employee

If you are having signal issues you can always call 333 and speak to Technical Support. 

They will have more information on what’s going on in the area with local masts and maybe an estimated time will be resolved. 

It also means if it’s not been logged yet they can get the ball rolling on investigating it. 

Hope your signal picks up again soon

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey Dean, welcome to Three Community.

As @DanC has said, a quick call or webchat with our customer service team will give you specific detail on any faults in your area. A good place to start though, is our online network checker: Network Status Checker - check your signal and get support | Three

There, you'll find updates on current works or outages, and a few handy troubleshooting steps to try. 

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

sc1999
Local celebrity

I have been checking the network status checker every day for 3 weeks and your guys are still working on masts nearby. It seems a bit more detail on the network status checker would help.

Here's a thought, how about a publish list of works active and scheduled.

dmason197
Fledgling

I get the following speed test results on 4G It's very frustrating having slow broadband speeds and buffering on YouTube and BBC iPlayer

Screenshot_20220901-131119_Speedtest.jpg

dmason197
Fledgling

Hi

Steph

Well I'm having issues with weak and fluctuating network coverage in PO8

Also my calls keeps dropping I'm not seeing any network improvement so far and the second line technical support cannot advise when this situation might improve?

I've got slow broadband speeds and buffering on YouTube and BBC iPlayer

My calls keep dropping and I'm only getting between zero or one signal strength?

Kind regards 

Dean 😢 😢 😢 

Pini1970
Fledgling

been working on mast in my area since august

my speed goes from 150mb to 1mb phoned but nothing gets done 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Pini1970,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you on this. We'll do our best to help. Is the issue showing on our Network Status checker? Have you been given any update or estimate from any other teams?

Let me know and we'll look into the best options to help with this.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.