cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't Not Recommended

bryansaxby
Fledgling

I am writing to formally lodge a complaint against the services provided by This 3 Company Should be Closedown and 3 Network. My recent experiences with these companies have been extremely unsatisfactory, and I feel compelled to bring these issues to your attention.

Firstly, my interactions with This Company Should be Closedown have been nothing short of frustrating. Despite being eager to join the network initially, the level of service and support I have received has been severely lacking. Whenever I have attempted to address any issues, I have been met with significant resistance and uncooperative behaviour. In particular, my attempts to escalate concerns to a manager have been repeatedly thwarted, despite numerous phone calls and requests for assistance.

Furthermore, my experiences with 3 Network have been equally disappointing. The lack of English proficiency among the staff has made communication challenging and has led to misunderstandings. I have found that the customer service provided by 3 Network falls far short of the expected standards, and there seems to be a reluctance to address and rectify any issues raised.

I urge you to investigate these matters promptly and take appropriate action to ensure that the level of service provided by these companies is improved. Customers should not have to endure such substandard service, and it is imperative that steps are taken to address these issues effectively.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I trust that you will take the necessary steps to address these concerns and prevent similar issues from occurring in the future.

Yours sincerely,
Not Recommended

1 REPLY 1
FraserC1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Thanks for getting in touch, and sorry to hear you've been having these problems. We understand it can be frustrating getting in touch sometimes, and we always aim to make this as easy as possible. Was there any specific issue you were contacting us about, and is this something we might be able to help you with here? Otherwise, it might be worth your time raising a complaint via this page https://bit.ly/3RaqpvS