Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Mobile broadband number

Hi I can't find the number of my mobile broadband to register online? I have done the steps it says on here but that field is stated 'unknown' for my number? It is also not on any of my paper bills (only my account number is on it). Am I going to hav...

BAD NETWORK CANCEL CONTRACT COMPLAIN

I recently signed a contract with your office at Portsmouth CITY centre but the network coverage in my area is so poor and cannot serve my purpose.        I demand the contract be cancelled and I was told it has been cancelled but I don't have my SIM...

AIYEMOWA by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy Smart Watch service for existing customers

I’ve been a Three Customer for 18 years. I've read a number of reasons on this forum why existing customers @Mathew and @Amy2709 and their Samsung Watches can't work, this is my experience, all so far are untrue. I'm out of contract, so earlier this ...

-JAY- by Regular
  • 28 replies
  • 3 likes

Best solution 2FA error

After submitting the password at login, the 2FA page shows an error and no text is sent to the alternative number.The error on the app reads "Oops. We're sorry, something's gone wrong. Please try again later" and the error on Three website reads "We'...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

terrible service

I have a  PAYG SIM which Three in their infinite wisdom have decided is now fraudulent and have completely disabled the number. I cannot get through to anyone in the company who can help me sort this out and my number is linked to a large number of a...

Three

I was wondering if this email ( info@salethree.co.uk ) was a legit email from THREE. They focus on sending the confirmation on applying for their promo. But I was just wondering if anyone received an email from this account from applying to any promo...

Change payment day

Hi. I am wanting to change my payment date by one day to the 21st of the month. I have tried to do it on the app but get a reply saying speak via chat. 

Unable to register for the Three+ Rewards App

I am unable to register for the Three+ Rewards App. Could this issue be with linked to my Three mobile number?I was with Three a few years back and took the number to another network. Im now back with Three (with the same number).When I try to regist...

Nitesh1 by Fledgling
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can’t I sign in my account?

I contacted the Three team yesterday 3 times regarding how I can not send messages or make calls. This turned out to be because I apparently am suspended from my account and in order to remove suspension I must update my account information. Well her...

DCS by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors