cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email for proof of payment

Beowulf1976
Fledgling

Is anyone able to provide me with the email address where you send proof of payment to, so they can unblock your account because you DID pay on time, but 3 claim you didn’t?

8 REPLIES 8
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey Beowulf1976,

Welcome to the Three Community.

Sorry to hear that there's a payment dispute on your account. I know this can be a really frustrating situation to deal with so will do my best to help.

The email we'd request any proof of payment to be sent to is proofs@3mail.com, ensure to include your name, Three phone and account numbers, and address details on the email, as well as the proof itself. For a missing payment the team require to see a full month's bank statement.

Have you been specifically requested to send proofs? There is a couple of checks we can make, so the proof via email isn't always necessary. Can you confirm what type of payment is under dispute, is it a credit/debit card payment, or bank transfer? If you can let us know a little bit more about what has happened, we'll see  if there's any more we can do to help.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Sue59
Fledgling

I'm having the same problem I paid my bill on 17 /08/22 they are saying they haven't received it I got a letter from my bank saying they have sent the payment. I need there address so I can send the letter on to them .over the phone is not working they keep saying no you haven't payed 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Sue,

Welcome to the Three Community.

That sounds really frustrating, I'll do my best to help. If customer services over the phone do not locate a missing payment then I'd recommend the email mentioned in my earlier reply to Beowulf1976.

"The email we'd request any proof of payment to be sent to is proofs@3mail.com, ensure to include your name, Three phone and account numbers, and address details on the email, as well as the proof itself. For a missing payment the team require to see a full month's bank statement."

I hope this helps,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Yasiamusua
Fledgling

My name is yasialusua wasiamusua 

Yasiamusua
Fledgling

My name is yasialusua wasiamusua and my password is *

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Yasiamusua,

This is a publicly visible forum please do not share private details such as passwords here.

Are you having a similar issue to the original poster, and need help with providing a proof of payment? Can you let us know a little more detail about what we can help with?

Thanks,
JonathanB

Vova_svina
Fledgling
To whom ever it may concern,                                              
                                                                                         Hello, I'm Volodymyr Svintsov and a longtime customer with Three. Recently, I've encountered payment issues with your upgrade plan. After contacting customer service, on the 6th June 2023, they directed me to this email address which specializes in these cases. To summarise the issue, on the 23rd May 2023, I became eligible for an upgrade on my pre-existing payment plan. I opted into a phone upgrade, specifically the iPhone 14 Pro with sim. On this date, I attempted to check out three separate times and was met with error messages on all occasions. However, on my second attempt in checking-out, the Three website still displayed an error message but emailed me a confirmation email of my purchase (122190840A). I paid using my credit card, and after inspecting my bank statement, found that I've been charged £400 for my purchase. Thus, I awaited my order to arrive, despite the Three website displaying an error message; I assumed the order had gone through due to a confirmation email and funds leaving my account. Alas, my order didn't arrive. I attempted to go in-store, to my local Three, on the 28th May 2023 and inquire about this issue. They assured me my funds would be returned within 7 working days and that the error is a result of internal issues. Afterwards, I decided to upgrade in-store and it successfully worked; I recieved my phone and the payment in-store payment was successful. On this occasion, I paid £440 for the phone as well as some accessories. However, it's been over 7 working days and my initial payment of £400 hasn't been transferred back into my bank account. Thus, I'd like to inquire about this payment and ask when I'll get my funds returned to me. 
From this phone call, with customer service, I was asked to provide evidence of this transaction as well as some other details. I've attached the sufficient evidence asked of me in this email, as well as specified other necessary details below:
JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Vova_svina 

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues that you've been facing. In case this still isn't resolved I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
John