cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enail help please.

Karlgixer
Fledgling

Hello all.

Can anyone help please. The email address i used to register my 3 sim card with i no longer have access to because i am no longer with plusnet.

This has lead me to having problems registering with the new 3 app.

Is therw any 3 agents on here that could help me out PLEASE?

Thank you.

Karl.

3 REPLIES 3
Geluk
Key player

Use CHAT, or direct message them via Social Media.

Karlgixer
Fledgling

waist of time they never respond.

No matter i have binned the sim and gone with a company that responds straight away.

Three is the worst mobile company i have ever been with and will NEVER EVER go back to them.

Good reddens. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Karlgixer,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please bear in mind that you're posting to a customer community, most members are other customers that are taking time to provide advice where they can, but they can't help you update an email address.

I help out where I can, but if you need help that will require access to your account we can't provide that in a public forum setting.

@Geluk answered your post with two suggestions on how to contact Three's customer support teams that could look into this for you. Were you unable to make contact with us by phone, chat, or over a social media platform?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.