cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eu roam add on

Dburns80
Regular

Just purchased the 7day eu roam add on for £12. Works out £2 cheaper and allows you to use all of your data allowance rather then limited daily however how do you know it’s active? 

no emails nothing on the app? 

4 REPLIES 4
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

Once you have purchased it, it remains on the account ready to use. You don't need to activate it, the add-on simply stops you from being charged for the daily charge for however many days you have. 

You mentioned about not having to worry about the data being limited when users don't have the pass, however I feel it's important to note that there are no usage differences between having a go roam pass and not having one. There is still a 12GB per month fair use limit. 

Pete.

Dburns80
Regular

doesn’t say anything about usage limits on the purchase page!

It states use your phone like you would at home  all without any additional charges 

and it states no where I’ve actually paid the £12 and added it onto my account! 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

The purchase page is for the addon which allows you to use Go Roam without the daily charge. You are not buying Go Roam on that page, so that's perhaps why you didn't see it there.

Go Roam is however part of your contract, and the details of what you can and can't do are explained on those terms. You can also see this information on the general roaming advice page here. 

Pete.

DorisSoris
Regular

Same here, and did not activate or show it had been purchased so u thought it had failed and tried again  - I have ended up £40 out of pocket and various calls and live chats have just been incredibly unhelpful