cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final bill when leaving

Damianb

Hi guys

I'm in a very similar situation so if you could help give me clarity that would be fantastic as the live chat operators simply didn't understand what I was saying. I've decided to leave 3. My latest bill is for £51 and "covers" up to 23/10. When I enquired about leaving, and generated my PAC I was told the early termination of 301 would be added to the 51. The point I was making with the live chat operators was that this would mean I am being charged twice for this coming month. My contract doesn't end until mid June. They simply couldn't understand and kept telling me my early termination figure was 301 and would be added to the 51. 

I'm adamant that means I will be charged twice for the period upto 23/10/24 but they simply didn't get it. Nor did they explain the process of how I would receive my final bill.

Do I let my DD of the £51 go through, and then will I receive an accurate final bill somehow? I know these phone companies are ruthless and will no doubt go straight for my credit file if I don't pay. I'm not refusing to pay at all and appreciate it's a very early termination, I just want it to be accurate.

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 REPLIES 0