cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel recurring payments

Beela1412
Fledgling

Hi

my dad is very poorly and doesn’t use his phone anymore. He has a 3 sim and has recurring payments taken out his account but he does not know the login details to cancel these payments and can’t do it through his bank. How can we sort this for him? 

4 REPLIES 4
Paddiewack
Superstar

I’m going to assume that he’s a contract customer not payg because you said that money was coming out of his account rather than taken from his card. He’ll need to call customer service on 333,pass security and then say he wants you to speak for him. If he’s payg then he (or you) will have to start a live chat via the Three homepage and sort it that way. Or if you consider him to be a vulnerable person then call 03333381012. That’s the vulnerable customer team at Three uk. 
Very best of luck 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Sorry to steal your thunder there @Paddiewack, I think I've actually just reiterated everything you said rather than adding anything new here! 😅

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Paddiewack
Superstar

lol All good mate. Glad I didn’t give duff gen this time. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Beela1412,

I'm sorry to hear that your Dad is poorly. I'm assuming from what you've said that he'll have difficulty or be unable to speak to us?

They can't bypass security processes, but if you speak to our Customer Wellness Team, they'll be able help find a solution if available for any customer's accessibility or vulnerability needs.

Ideally if he's able to speak/chat then he can pass security then authorise someone to continue the conversation on his behalf. If this isn't possible, the team can look into if there's any alternative.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.