cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot take three anymore

Lerring
Fledgling

I have lost my phone since may and the private insurance provider I use requested me to provide proof that my device was blacklisted and sim blocked.

I have been in correspondence with live chat since May, as much as I can possibly take to get this resolved and have received 0 assistance and the same conversation every single time.

Every single time I contact they ask for me IMEA, me to send email proofs of ownership and then it would take 3-5 business days for me to get a response back.

Every single time I get no response back, contact three again, I'm asked for give an IMEA, proofs sent to the email, and I'll hear back in 3-5 days. 

Each time I have provided time stamps from the previous times I've sent the email, I've provided the countless case numbers that have been opened and closed with 0 correspondence and a reminder that if this is not resolved I'll likely not be able to even claim my insurance.

I am not asking for much, but now I have likely lost the chance to claim with my insurance on the £1500 or so phone I had stolen from me.

Who is supposed to take responsibility for this ineptitude? 

Post Sales Customer Management
Post Sales Customer Management

Even whilst in the live chat now I'm being told the proofs were never received, whilst I have the exact same email open in front of me and given them the date and timestamps.

If the proofs were never received why was there 0 correspondence or communication with me to further this? You are a communication platform, you have my phone number..
1 REPLY 1
Avondale
Rising star

@Lerring 

Sounds a bit like :-

Re: Proof of Usage - Three Community - 18491

I wonder if @JonathanB can help ?