cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I pay monthly for myself and daughter I wish to transfer the phone to her so she pays her own bill

Reedy
Fledgling

I currently pay for two phones myself and daughter I wish to swap it so she pays her own bill how do I do this

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Superstar

Apparently since three have updated their systems it’s unable to be done. Pretty sure you can update the bank details the DD comes out of though. You may wish to contact the support team to confirm this is the case and enquire about a transfer of ownership.  

rky
Active

If they are unable to fix this as workaround what you can do is wait for contract end and then switch to PAYG sim like Leb*** or Ly**mobile by asking PAC code from Three. You can get this sim in less than 3£ per month but you don’t have to worry about this. After getting PAC code transfer your number to new PAYG sim of other operator and wait for porting to complete it generally takes 24-48 hours. After porting is done then purchase a new Three Sim Only Pay Monthly contract and generate the PAC once new SIM is delivered and port your number back to three.

New Three should be on your daughters name and your problem is solved.