Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect late payment on credit file

ashleyc8626
Fledgling

This is a joke.

I got a late mark on my credit file.

No late payments in the years i have been with 3.

No letters to say its late, nothing.

Just a late payment.

So angry

3 REPLIES 3
MZone
Rising star

Call 333 or use live chat to speak with customer services. This is a user forum so we have no access to your account. Failing that raise it as a dispute with the credit reference agency. 

Paddiewack
Superstar

You really should set up a direct debit. That way you can be sure your bills are paid and this issue won’t arise. I’m not in any way saying you’re at fault here but you get a £5 monthly discount for your trouble. It’s a no brainer.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ashleyc8626,

I'm sorry to hear about this and I'll do my best to help if possible.

Can I clarify, you've said "incorrect" late payment in the subject line, and later "No letters to say its late, nothing." I just want to check first, are you saying there was no late payment, and this has shown up on your credit file regardless? Or you have made a late payment, but you're angry that you didn't seem to get messages from us to chase this up?

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!