cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect missed payment on my credit file

Dlm0211
Fledgling

Hi, 

I’ve recently had a missed payment added to my credit file as of the 10th of march even though the bill was paid on the 28th of feb. 

I’ve spoke to someone on the chat function who has stated that this is due to a change in the billing cycle making the payment late and that it will auto update on the next billing cycle. 

Is this information correct? It’s not quite adding up to me. 

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Paddiewack
Superstar

Surely if the billing “cycle” were to change then the billing dates would change? Or am I missing something here? Doesn’t quite sound right to me. I’d phone them back rather than chat to them if I were you. A missed payment apparently through no fault of your own needs clarification.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dlm0211,

I'm sorry to hear about this.

I'm not completely clear on what happened, and we won't be able to access your account when discussing the situation here on a public forum.

I'd recommend to check your PDF bills on My3/Three App for the last couple of months, and hopefully that should help figure this out. Are you on a Direct Debit, or have you been paying by card? When you say a change of billing cycle, have you requested to change your bill cycle?

Please don't share private info on the community, but perhaps if you walk us through the situation in more depth around when the recent bill and payment dates were, we'll have a better idea?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

ashleyc8626
Fledgling

i am having this same issue, absolute joke of a company,