cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase in my monthly bill

Johnsorby
Fledgling

They keep increasing my bill and I'm not getting a reason why and every time I get onto the online chat it keeps telling me that there is noone available I'm furious 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Johnsorby,

I'm sorry to hear that your bills have been higher than expected. Annual price rises happen in line with the financial year, so you'd normally see these on April bills rather than this time of year. Have you been able to download a copy of the bill from My3 to find out what's on the bill breakdown?

We can't access or disclose account information here, but if you have a look at the bill you should get an idea of whether this is down to your monthly plan costs, any add ons, or out of allowance usage such as premium calls or texts, or charge to bill services.

If you're able to check the bill and let me know what sort of charges we're discussing, I may be able to answer any general questions, or point you in the direction of more help.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.