cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ineffective chat service

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the last two days, I spent over 2 hours in 6/7 different chats trying to either get a new contract or a PAC number to get a contract with a different network (if it’s impossible to upgrade/renew with Three) over chat. Each time I keep getting asked unrelated questions like whether I want to upgrade the phone, or how many times do I travel! Then the chat disconnects. Or I’m told I’ll be connected to someone else and the chat disconnects.

The “whoops we disconnected” links sent by three then don’t work. At the beginning of each chat i have asked for an email with details required or a call back but that was ignored going back to scripted questions. Currently I’m abroad and due to the roaming charges I can’t call Three. So I’m just baffled as to how Three customer support is ineffective. 

@JonathanB 

I’ve been with Three for many years but it has become impossible to get anything solved, so it’s time to look at other options which is a pity.

1 REPLY 1
Dal
Regular

I have had same issues with customer service both on web chat and on telephone. When I called the customer services team in India I got transferred to over 6 different teams as they can only do one job each so slow and frustrating. Bring back uk call centres with well trained people who can deal with a broader range of topics