Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Forwarding / Divert on PAYG

paulg0
Fledgling

Did something happen with call forwading on PAYG. I have 2 sims, one old plan and one new plan. Call divert doesn't seem to work on either of them anymore. I have tried different devices and also using short codes and phone menus with no luck

Paul

Best solution
Best solution
paulg0
Fledgling

Scrap that, it's suddenly started working this morning. 

Paul

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
Best solution
paulg0
Fledgling

Scrap that, it's suddenly started working this morning. 

Paul

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @paulg0,

Glad to hear this one fixed itself. I've marked this as "solved", but please let me know if you spot any issues like this again and we can take a closer look.

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

Mikefinlay1
Fledgling

I am in the UK with a Three PAYG Sim in an IPhone. I also have an Irish Mobile for work. My iPhone will not allow me to divert incoming calls from my UK to my Irish number. Can you help? 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mikefinlay1,

Sorry about this, I've had a check and we can only support diverts to UK landlines or mobiles.

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!