cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAAKKERR

JAAKKERR
Fledgling

I am currently traveling in Belgium and I cannot get my phone connected and my 3 app has disappeared from my phone; my number is 07*********, can I purchase more mins and reactivate it please:

My registered address is ***

Regards

Jim

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Jim, some people have no sense. This is a public space and you have now told the world your name, phone number and address. If that was not bad enough you have told every crim in your locale that you are on holiday, so I hope that you have not left anything valuable for them to nick when they break in. DELETE or EDIT this post NOW and remove your personal data.

markweinreb
Fledgling

@JAAKKERR 

To add to what @sc1999 posted, if the worst happens and your house does get broken into, your insurance won’t cover any losses because, in their view, you’ve given the thieves an invitation.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Jim,

I've removed the personal info you included in the post. Please don't share your private details, the community is a space to get help and advice from fellow customers and is publicly visible. I'll provide guidance where I can, but I can't access your account or make changes here.

I'd recommend using the chat or phone numbers on our contact us page, you'll see one of the options is an international number that should be available to call from Belgium if there's any issues using webchat.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.