cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC problems

Sandyb
Fledgling

Hi I recently took out a new contract with Three but via a third party supplier. Unfortunately they put it through as a new contract rather than as an upgrade which means my existing number wasn’t transferred. I was told to obtain a PAC code then to get a PAYG sim for another network and PORT the number over. I was then to obtain a PAC code from the PAYGand Port it back to replace my new number with Three. I have now discovered that I can’t PORT my number to the PAYG as Three have deactivated my number. What am I supposed to do now. I have been without my number for 13 days.

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

I think that from previous posts if your number has been deactivated then it's lost. Your best bet is to send a pm to a moderator and keep everything crossed.

Sandyb
Fledgling

Thanks for your reply, I so hope you’re wrong as I’ve had my number for 15 years and can’t afford to loose it.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sandyb,

I'm sorry to hear this has happened. Numbers can generally be recovered, usually we can issue a PAC within 60 days of disconnection. Just to check, when the number was disconnected it was when you were still on the old contract?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here