cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIVE CHAT CLOSING A CHAT WHEN I ASK TO LEAVE THREE.

Active

Useless home broadband for months I want to leave due to pitiful speeds, tried live chat which offered improvement completed by October! then chat closed. I want to speak to somebody from three broadband!!!! This is insulting how they treat customers.

Its contrived so you cannot leave. This is not fair business practice. I invite somebody from three to respond to this

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

We’re just customers on here by and large as you know. But all I can suggest is you try calling customer service as opposed to live chat. I personally hate using it,preferring to speak to someone so I sympathise with you.

MZone
Superstar

Mobile Broadband customers

From your Three phone

From any other phone
0333 338 1003

Raymac
Active

Contact Customer Services by phone,,, if you can finally speak to someone without the AI SENDING YOU TO THE WEBSITE, then speak to a person to sort your problems out.

The online chat is a bot it will sometimes give you info on some completely different complaint, or just direct you to the help section.

It's a sad fact that these useless AI Bots are everywhere nowadays and the quicker companys get rid of them the better.

Shewy