Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Deactivated Sim

Hello,The phone that i use for backup seems to have it's phone number deactivated (and possibly deleted?) I'm unable to ring the number anymore. This device was used for 2 factor authentication to get into some accounts. I've read you need to top up ...

Jam12345 by Fledgling
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Call forwarding to voicemail on iphone?

I want to forward calls to voicemail but i cannot for the life of me find the actual number?I don't want to turn on flight mode, just incoming calls to voicemail. The phone can do it, but seems Three don't give the number so i can do this.Can anybody...

Mcfly74 by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

End of 2 year contract query

My Two Year Contract Update ends at the end of December. It is unlimited and was upgraded two years ago when I got a new iPhone 12 which I am very happy with. if I choose note to upgrade my phone will the contract continue at a reduced charge or if I...

Can i change my e-mail?

Hello! I made a mistake  with email address when creating account, can I change it? My email that is **********@gmail.com   Have a nice day!!

Gabriela by Fledgling
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Phone not working unless connected to WiFi

I went into my local Three store on Tuesday as I was having an issue with my phone. The member of staff I spoke to reckons it could be because I'd put my sim card from my previous one in it so arranged for new sim card with the same number to be sent...

Karlos82 by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors