cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lies

xJen
Fledgling

Bought a data pass for 3 day whilst abroad. Three website suggested the specific package, but spoke to three customer service and they said it was wrong.

They expected me to pay for a new pass, and for the pass which was wrong.

After several messages to and fro (whilst I'm meant to be enjoying my time abroad), I managed to get one of the passes credited to my account. 

A month later, three has decided that they now want that money back and are trying to charge me for the pass again.

Customer service was poor whilst I was abroad, and are still poor whilst I battle this new argument.

Customer services are meant to resolve problems, not make more problems. The dispute is still ongoing.

Three has proven to me that they are money grabbing, careless, and sly, just like any other corporation in the world. 

I do not recommend Three.

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

It's disappointing to hear you've had issues with the service and the Data Pass. I'm not 100% sure which section of the website you're referring to, but as far as I know there is only 1 Data Pass product, the Data Passport. Is it the Daily Go Roam Passes that you're meaning? 

If so, can you direct me to which part of the website incorrectly directed you to the wrong pass? Each destination should have the correct Go Roam Pass mentioned within its page so that customers know which ones to get. If there' one or more that are wrong, that'll need corrected urgently. 

I'm not sure why the team would want the money back after crediting it to you, but it doesn't sound like the normal process. I'd recommend reaching out to the Complaints Team in order to have them look into it for you. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.