Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Roaming in Jersey, Channel Islands

I’m currently in Jersey, UK, and am happily using my data and text allowance from my auto-renewed pack without a problem. But when I try to make calls to any number (including landlines and private residences) it does not work and requires me to add ...

smawfda1 by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn off add-on

I used more data than usual one month so bought a 1gb add-on which I now can't turn off and get charged every month. How do I deactivate this scam so I'm not charged every month until I change provider? 

Contracts

My ex has three contracts in my name and each month the bill changes how can I stop her from using them but still pay the balance 

Upgrade

I have been with 3 for over 7years. July 16th I upgraded my contract, but today I just realised I am still being charged as per the previous contract. when i logged into my 3 a/c to inquire this I found there are better plans available and I was not ...

SIM card replacement

I have lost my Sim card abroad and asked for replacement 3 times and did not get it, every time I do online chat they say that the send it to me but i don't receive it.Last time when i had chat with coustomer service they said that they will send me ...

zenaali by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email address for complaints

Hi is there an email address for billing complaints. I was moved to a new contract so lost my free roaming I have been told that the billing department were working on the problem to reverse this mistake but it's nearly three weeks now and numerous c...

Eleccy by Fledgling
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I paid almost £900 without using the service. Can someone help me get a refund?

Bono13 by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Data roaming not working in the USA

Hi there. I'm in the US and I can't use the Internet data. I have data roaming set up on my phone and I have international roaming on my account. Can anyone suggest why? Thanks. 

gail381 by Fledgling
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Roaming in Ireland

Morning all....I bought the phone for my son and he must have reached the £45 maximum roaming charge when he was interrailing across Europe (data stopped working).  We live in Northern Ireland and he is now holidaying in Donegal (Republic Of Ireland)...

AndyR by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Most liked author
Top solution authors