cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mrs Anne T

AnneSujana
Regular

am writing to express my deep concern regarding a recent issue with my mobile services that has resulted in a debt collection notice.

I initially obtained the mobile number on a pay-as-you-go (PAYG) basis. In addition to this, I have two other numbers with Three on contract, both of which are in good standing. To my surprise, I recently received a letter from a debt collection agency claiming I owe an outstanding amount for the PAYG number, which appears to have been converted into a contract without my knowledge or consent.

In an effort to resolve this matter, I contacted your customer service department. They advised me to visit the store where I acquired the SIM. However, upon visiting the store, I was informed that they do not retain records beyond one month and that all information had been forwarded to Human Resources. This lack of internal communication and record-keeping has left me in a distressing situation.

I find it unacceptable that, due to internal oversights, I am being held accountable for charges I did not authorize, and my details have been forwarded to a debt collector.

I kindly request the following actions:

1. A thorough investigation into how and why my PAYG number was converted into a contract without my consent.

2. Immediate rectification of any unauthorized charges and communication with the debt collection agency to halt any collection activities against me.

3. Assurance that my credit record will remain unaffected by this issue.

4 REPLIES 4
Geluk
Key player

This is a user's forum; naturally we have no access to your a/c info; you must resolve by contacting them DIRECTLY on the phone or via CHAT.

AnneSujana
Regular

well, when we contact you should resolve the problems but you guys don't.....

MZone
Maestro

It might be worth your time raising a complaint via this page https://bit.ly/3RaqpvS

AnneSujana
Regular

thank you, appreciate that