cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Names on my account changed

Mpho83
Fledgling

Hi my name is Mr Tsotetsi I live in Coventry Stoke aldermoor Post code ******* number *** and date of birth is ********** I'm having trouble with your 3 members recognising my name on the account 

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Edit your post and remove all of your personal details NOW. Giving out your personal data is a scammers dream.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mpho83,

Please don't share personal information on your public posts to the Three Community. This is a public forum so it's best to just give a summary of the issue so that the community can give general advice. If we think the best help will be obtained from one of our support teams we can get you in touch with them by private message.

Can you help us understand a bit better? So have you been calling/chatting with customer services, and they're not recognising your name, or advising it doesn't match when you go through the initial security questions?

If you've access to My3 you could log in and check a PDF bill to make sure your name is correct on there. In terms of getting this fixed if there's been spelling errors or typos, customer services should direct you to how to send proof of ID if there's an error of this nature, or you could pop into a Three store with your photo ID.

If you're still having trouble sorting this out, or if I've misunderstood the issue please let me know.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here