cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to recover old ebills

helgag
Fledgling

Hi community,

i'm trying to ask on here as I have some challenges with the chat support. 

My need is to retrieve the ebills related to my three phone number related to years 2020 (January till December) and 2021 (January till September).

I tried 5 times with the chat support but every time it doesn't work : Operator replied saying he set up the process and I should receive the email with the requested bills in the next 2 hours but I never received any email.

I checked spam box, bin box, everywhere but I didn't receive the email. I tried 5 times in 5 different days :

- First time requesting the full 2020 year to my main email address, no email received

- Second time I reiterate the same request the full 2020 year to my main email address, no email received

- Third time I requested January 2020 only to my main email address, no email received

- Fourth time I reiterate January 2020 only to my main email address, no email received

- Fifth time I request January 2020 to a differen email, no email received

When I spoke with the operator on try n.5 I highlighted that it was the fifth time I was requesting supporting, explaning every single previous try and he did several check, keeping me online for a good 15 minutes, reassuring me that this was the good try and I would receive the email shortly, but in the email I never received any email.

Anyone have any suggestions ? I would really appreciate a help as i don't know how to get these ebills!

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, helgag.

Welcome to the Three Community.

It's disappointing to her that you've been unsuccessful in getting these bills after so many tries. I'm not sure what would be causing the emails to fail to get to you. 

I'll drop you a message with details on what you can try next, and hopefully you can get these bills sent out! 

Pete. 

Mutlu
Fledgling

Hi Helgag,

Have you got your e-bills? Could you share with me what did you do for this? I need my older (older than recent 12 months) bills too.

Thanks!

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey Mutlu,

Please reach out to our Customer Service team via call or live chat and we'll get this request actioned for any bills you need access to.

Let us know if any issues.

Thanks,

Kate