cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract

Timpo82
Fledgling

Started a new contract with new phone and should have been delivered two weeks ago but dpd lost it and three sent another one out which arrived today but the SIM card that arrived with the phone is a different number than is down on my contract and looks like it's just a pay as you go SIM, how do I go about linking my phone to my contract?

1 REPLY 1
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @Timpo82, congrats on the new phone but sorry to hear about that delay to your delivery. Glad it's arrived now, although it's not much use without a working SIM card! 

We'll often send a spare Pay As You Go SIM out with phones, just in case you ever need a back-up. But your initial parcel will also have included your new contract SIM. As that's not turned up, we'll need to sort you out with a replacement.

We do have an online form to request replacement SIMs, but as your first one was lost it's best for you to get in touch.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to do that. Just click your avatar image and 'Messages' to check that. You can also pop into your local Three store with valid Photo ID (such as a driver's licence or passport) and the team can give you a replacement SIM there and then.

Hope this helps - let us know how you get on!

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.