cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No esign email

Frankie20
Regular

I completed my upgrade yesterday via chat, I was told I would receive an esign email yet it never appeared, I chased today and was told I was sent one and they would not dispatch my phone without it being completed, I asked that they resend and they said not possible but it will be sent by the system every 24 hours, 24 hours passed and I still haven’t received it, when I explained this all they kept saying is you need to sign the email!! How can I sign an email I have never received? I just want my upgrade. I guess after 72 hours my upgrade will be cancelled as I haven’t signed? And then I can go in store?

6 REPLIES 6
Tash85
Fledgling

Same here, I upgraded via the chat yesterday and was told I would get my device today, no delivery so contacted Three who said it because I need do the esign that I have never received.

I was advised they could not manually resend the esign email and that the system will automatically resent after 24 hours which it hasn’t, if the order gets cancelled because of this I will go elsewhere as it’s Three’s fault not ours and I’m not going to keep reapplying as it impacts my credit score.

Frankie20
Regular

Exactly the same as this, so frustrating, they just kept repeating you need to sign ensign email (the invisible email that they haven’t sent and let’s face it will never send). Yes I’ll definitely be moving to a different company, shame as I’ve been with Three for over 10 years but it’s impossible to complete the upgrade. 

MZone
Maestro

Maybe something to do with the global IT outage yesterday?

Frankie20
Regular

I wish it was but no because it was the day before and I have seen a few more with the same issue going back weeks.

Beth98
Regular

Did you sort this? Its happened to me too

Tash85
Fledgling

My order got automatically cancelled as I had not signed the esign tried to explain it wasn’t my fault but they just said there was nothing they could do and I would need to reorder, explained this would impact my credit score all this applying and if the same thing happened again it wouldn’t look good, I got no where so I raised a formal complaint as don’t want others to have the same issue, so annoying 😞