cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reception, I want to cancel contract but got asked to pay Ower 500£

Noreception
Fledgling

Like In title, is there any way around it, I'm stuck on this contract for another 1.5 years and I don't hawe reception in my new house, I don't think that people's should pay any fees, I'm paying for serwices and I ain't receiving any 😛 why can't I just cancel without paying ridiculous amount 😵 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Noreception,

I'm sorry to hear about this it sounds like a really frustrating situation to be in. Did you get in touch with customer services to let them know that you've moved and that you're not getting any service now, if so what did they advise?

Do you have Wi-Fi in the new property, if so have you tried checking for and enabling Wi-Fi calling in your phone settings? This service helps you continue to call and text when out of service.

It's also worth using our Coverage and Network Status checkers, to have a look at whether the issue is more likely to be a general lack of coverage or a temporary issue we're working on.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.